The Best EEM14 Paper Competition
Following the long standing tradition of the International Conference the European Energy Market the Organising Committee would like to announce the Competition for the Best EEM14 Paper targeted at Ph.D. and post-graduate students. The objective of the competition is an encouragement and promotion of young, capable researchers dealing with burning issues related to energy market design and operation, propagation of ideas they bring to the conference and dissemination of solutions and results described in their publication. The lead author of the best three papers taking part in the competition will be awarded gift prizes in the form of useful personal computing devices.
- For the date of submission the lead author must be post-graduate master degree student or Ph.D. student. A proper written proof should be provided by the supervisor or a senior author holding permanent research position at the home university.
- The paper should be written in English and submitted to the conference reviewing process (ConfTool)
- The author must present the paper during the conference
- The paper submitted to the competition must not be presented before neither as a journal nor as a conference paper.
- The paper should present novel solutions dealing with the technical, economic and legal aspects of the development of power systems and electricity markets.
- The evaluation criteria include: novelty of proposed solutions, contribution to the current state-of-the-art, applicability of developed methods and tools, as well as clearness of the presentation.
- To enter the competition a participant has to fill in and submit a separate Competition Registration Form. Submission can be made by post, e-mail or fax. The Registration Form is available at the conference website.
March 10, 2014 - registration to the competition
March 10, 2014 - submission of the paper full text
May 28-30, 2014 - announcement of the competition results and the
awards ceremony during the conference dinner.
The International Scientific Committee reserves the rights not to award one or more prizes.
Enquires relating to the competition should be directed to
Tomasz Siewierski, PhD, Co-Chairman of the Local Organising Committee email@example.com